Saturday, March 1, 2014

#7 Unprepared Mile

Week 1/16 for Mohican 100 miler

Cooper’s Rock
10 miles 83 minutes

    Last day of the week started with an easy run at Cooper’s Rock. I figure it may be the last time that I can run in normal trainers. Another storm is coming in and I will probably be stuck in my amazing trail shoes all of next week in the snow once again. Another week in the snow sounds pretty




Week 1 of 16 is in the books. miles this week.


annoying. When I got home from the run a found a box from Amazon and it made me so happy! I can’t recall whether or not I have ever played with legos in my lifetime. I came home to the coolest Lego set I have ever seen.  Granted, I’ve never really looked for lego sets before. If you haven’t caught on through these entries, I wish I were Marty McFly, and I am in heaven. I will upload a picture if I ever finish building it. I’ve never used legos, so there is no window of time that I anticipate finishing my masterpiece. As a kid I played with this cool toy called a Super Nintendo. Almost every life lesson that I have learned has come from that little box. I grew up with it and think every kid should grow up with a Super Nintendo. My kid will only be allowed to play ping pong. Going for gold.

WVU Indoor Track
3 miles   

    I am going to leave this brief so you can’t gauge how the Unprepared Mile went. I do have a preview video for the race! Check it out and Leave YOUR PREDICTION! The best prediction (Not by someone in the race) will be reposted. Later post than normal because theee Zach Tennant is in town and we have to sip wine with him while posting this.






 POST YOUR PREDICTIONS BELOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment